Caviar is always associated with something luxurious. In addition to consumption, caviar can also be used to treat your skin. Because of that, many skin-care manufacturers use caviar extract to develop their skin-care products. Caviar extracts are rich in vitamin A, D, B1, B2, B6, Co, Cu, P, Si, Zn and some amino acids such as glycine, lysine, histidine, arginine, and asparagine.
Facial with caviar is a luxury skin care with a fairly instant result. Treat the skin with foodstuffs made from fish eggs are known to be able to rejuvenate the skin and provide nutrients.
Caviar contains minerals that can penetrate into the skin, and it will not only make the skin firmer, but also can smooth, rejuvenate, moisturize and brighten.
What are the benefits of caviar extract for the skin?
– Slowing down the aging process of the skin by providing enough moisture for the skin
– Tighten and hydrate the skin
– Protecting skin from UV exposure, climate change, and air pollution that can damage the skin
– Reduces wrinkles, fine lines and improves skin appearance.
– Stimulates the regeneration of skin cells
– Increase collagen production.
To prevent skin aging (anti-aging), I recommend you to find skin-care products containing caviar extract like Beverly Hills MD – Lift and Firm. Want to try?