The Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1 is very effective for working with free weights. Those who are seriously interested in bodybuilding will realize that free weights like adjustable dumbbells still be the best and perfect way to reach high improvement. [optinform]
While you can find a large number of excellent and high-priced fitness equipments on the market, nothing is able to really carry out what the conventional dumbbell and barbell can: total training for almost every muscle in the human body.
Bowflex create weight workout benches which offer the help required to effectively lift heavy weights like the SelectTech 552 or Elite 90 dumbbells, along with keeping an ideal posture and the right technique.
We have examined the Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1 to find out what it will offer for the home gym users.
The Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1 is an ideal choice for people looking for a good, solid flexible weight bench. when we compare it with the bowflex SelectTech 3.1 – actually the two products seem almost the same – the 5.1 has some more positions. It’s also a little heavier – but that means you will not have any issues about movement or instability while exercising.
Product Features and Specification:
- Transform any space into a personal free weight fitness center
- Adjusts to six different positions, 17-degree decline to 90-degree incline
- Comes with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free-weight workout
- 30-Year warranty on frame, one-year warranty on upholstery
- This bench frame is manufactured to last and being created out of commercial quality steel so you know it’s a durable bench.
- The upholstery is solid, easy to rub and clean up after every use. So it will not rip or tear easily.
- The 5.1 also has a detachable leg hold-down accessory if you need more assistance for the drop position. A few consumers in fact do not want to have the brace attached, as they dislike the feeling of it while exercising, others said that it’s unpleasant or even a distraction. However it’s detachable so you have a choice of whether or not you want it attached. It easily pops out with a pin in no time so there’s no trouble if you want to get rid of it.
- As I said before, there are also the obligatory wheels attached to make it as simple as possible to move around in and out of place or roll-away into storage.
- as stunning as the colors are out of the box, they wear quite rapidly.
- Awkwardly located leg attachment that isn’t as useful as intended.
- It’s quite heavy and large, making it less appropriate in smaller fitness centers.
- the padding can wrinkle after a couple of uses which can make the bench seem older than what it actually is.
Regardless of a few minor design problems, the Bowflex 5.1 is still a solid and well-performing bench. It’s built to last, it has a lot of workout options and is perfect for decline work out with lots of different incline presses. The flexibility of the Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1 would be hard to match for the price. And a bench which will last for a long time while keeping you challenged along the way.